Monday 23 April 2012

Well I remember having a Ball...

The ball was superb. The best one so far. The thing is though: I don't actually have that many memories. I just kind of remember the general feeling of the whole night, and I remember I was real happy all night. I was incredibly fucked though and spent the best part of two days just recuperating. They ended up being a delish two days though. I can't really remember who I met or saw at the ball which is kind of annoying. I remember some people but there's so many I'm just not sure on.

Downloaded this album there the other day. It's real chill. I still don't know it very well so I haven't picked a favourite yet so I just went for a random one. Enjoy. They use a few of the songs in this very chill snowboarding documentary I watched whilst deep in my recuperation phase after the ball. I would highly recommend it. The song from the trailor is M83 too. (Hope it's not the same song)


Just had a pin out the window. It was real nice. It's cold out but real nice. Pretty good sky tonight. The night sky is generally pretty class though. Doesn't stop me enjoying it each time I check it out though. It was so peaceful out too. I could hear the beeping of traffic lights, which is weird because the nearest traffic lights to my house are a fair distance away. It was quite windy too so it was blowing through the tress which both looked and sounded really nice. It was coming from behind the house so it wasn't making me cold or blowing smoke in my face or anything which was lucky. Brought myself a bit of choccy and a glass of OJ for doing it too which turned out to be an inspired decision.

Getting caught up in that experience. Just started watching Annie Hall again. I've seen it once before and loved it. That was a good while ago though so I've been meaning to watch it again. Probably not gonna help me fix my sleep pattern but I'll leave that til tomorrow to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment